Tuesday, November 27, 2007

finally my last paper's over..!!

but din end it well....the paper's pretty challenging..basically i got a moment of blank out in my mind...sigh...and a lot of confusions within my mind when i did the papers...almost wanna broke down in the exam hall..

as i did the papers, on the verge of giving up and breaking down.....

somehow, i feel that's the end of my environmental engineering future...i can't go work in my attachment company...i may even have to submit my destiny to the world of education (though i feel i can do a good job in the teaching world)...

but sigh..it's really very upsetting..n i hate doing papers in the evening..it's the worst condition which i am usually in...and for that instant, i really wanna burst out crying...

but hmm..should i say fortunately...majority of my classmates are having the same problems as me..they find it challenging..! hmm...somehow, i feel a little better..at least, i feel i am not alone.. =p
maybe there might be some serious big moderation.. =p

really hope everything'll go smoothly for me....... =(

for today, i realised that my sch's Channel U Hey! Gorgeous! 校花 took the same Surface Water Quality module as mine..haha..she sat in front of DLY..!! haa..but he told me that she left about 15 mins after the commencement of the papers..
and one thing was, i had never seen her before in the lecture (the lecture room is a small one)..nor during the tutorials...
hmmm...
she is quite pretty to me..sunshine girl feel...but...hmm...

anyway, was glad that exams were over for uni side..now, it's time to study for my tcm's human anatomy..and i realised a few days ago that this course which i am taking is a honour degree..haa.. =p probably now i know why my class's ratio of Singaporean students to China students was almost equivalent, compared to the last few batches..

well...anyway ...

lab and human anatomy...

and i think i need to find plans B, C, D, E etc etc...

sigh.......

juz finished watching the first episode for "Hero" serial drama..haha..pretty nice..the way the arrangement and the visual effect of the furniture in the legal firm is pretty intriguing..i love watching japanese serial dramas..as well as Amercian dramas too..haha..

Starting to love watching C.S.I Miami...nice nice nice..!!!!!

sometimes, i really wonder when our local chinese serial dramas' quality can be further improved...it seems to me that to the local chinese serian dramas, complications are seductions to ..but to me, complications are more of a plain complications intrusion to the human minds..

oki, here's one of the short stories dramas which i find them nice..

check this out:
http://www.rthk.org.hk/rthk/program_archive.cgi?progdir=tv/weareafamily&event_name=%E4%B8%80+%E5%AE%B6+%E4%BA%BA+%0A

hmm...hhaa..basically this is one of short stories dramas produced in Hong Kong..the main theme is family, but such theme is reflected pretty strongly in each different story. it's only one hour, but each story plot is very clear and definitely touching. the actors and the actoresses are brillant in their acting.

so if you are free, do take a look at these episodes. hmm..they are in cantonese but BUT they have chinese subtitles..hahaa.. =p

oki, happy watching..!!

No comments: