Saturday, November 03, 2007

gotten very sick..though my nose's marathon's stopped..

feeling very drowsy and giddy the whole day, especially after lunch..ended up postponing my tuition work to tomorrow..need to force myself to teach tomorrow, by hook or by crook...

till now, still feeling very giddy as if i'm going to faint anytime.. =( though have taken quite a long nap...
and my mum started her nagging...nagged that i din get enough rest and eat enough...

i decide to quit my TCM student union position as an assistant welfare officer..my welfare officer called juz now to tell me that there's a chalet bbq tmr, and both of us are to be in-charge of it. which means i have to go tmr..
my examinations are coming very soon..no way i can compromise anymore..so i told her straight that i can't help her for tmr's event..
too many things at hand, and i see no point in holding this position when i cannot fulfill this responsibility efficiently..will only make me look even more irresponsible..

shall hand in my resignation letter later, when i go for my tcm lesson.

i really cannot take it anymore.....

No comments: