Thursday, November 29, 2007

To CECILIA:
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to YOU..!!!! =D
*********************************************************
To ZHIJIA:
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...!!!!
HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR DAY TODAY..!!!
=D
***********************************************************
hhaa..din manage to call ZJ when the clock striked 12 last night.. =p i was too exhausted that i turned in pretty early..haha..and zhe told me that she's been waiting for my call last night..!! hahahah..!!! AIYA...!!! ME SO HAPPY to hear that from her..!!!! hahaa...!!!
Din know that my call (and my voice too) is (are) so precious...WHAHAHHA....!!!
it's very sweet of her to tell me that..haha..i feel very touched..and happy..hahaa...
probably it's of a long time since people tell me things which made me feel good about myself...
in fact, i actually wanted to cry a little when ZJ told me that she's actually waiting for my birthday wish call last night...haa..i was very touched...
hhaa..thank you, ZJ..!! for telling me that..!! haha..!! =p
haha..hmm..ok, shall make the effort to call her next year, even if i am super tired..shall tahan all the way to 12 am..hhahaa..!!
think i'm going to start the birthday wish call actions again..feel motivated to do that now..hahhaa...
******************************************************
sometimes, think the best birthday presents which i wanna receive would be birthday wish call..could still remember the moments when Eileen called, and when the Chia Se 2006 ppl called and sang me the birthday song over the phone..
******************************************************
suddenly, i feel very happy to study human anatomy...hhaha...
think i will smile the whole day while studying human anatomy..haha..who knows my memory power will level up...!!
whahaa..!!
it really feels good when you can hear your loved ones telling you sincerely how much you are being appreciated... =)
or even a small note...
=)))))
me so happy today....
*******************************************************

No comments: