Thursday, November 08, 2007


tada...!! this is the teddy bear which one of my students gave to me as a farewell gift..
got a surprise when her younger sister passed this to me..hahaa..like my this student a lot..though she's a Normal Academic student, she's a very cheerful and cute personality. She's hardworking too, basically she has a positive learning attitude..which reflects a totally different perspective of what a NA student acts like.
Love this teddy bear a lot...though it feels a little funny to have received such gift at an age like this..but still.. =) found it very sweet..!!
hhaa..so...though i was still very sick at that time, still wanna took a few shots of the bear with my hamtaro...haha.. =p

This is the nerd version of the teddy bear..looks a bit like me..eyes small small..look nerd nerd..but still look so cute..
hahhahaa..ok..i hear vomiting...

together...we shall look far..........................

The Nerd and the Cute
hahaha...

Tada..!!

oki, some lame photos of them...
This'll happen when i study too much...
This'll happen when desperation calls....get a book stacked on top of my head..hoping the info will automatically go into my brain..
Look at Hamtaro's face...she's so happy when the book's stacked onto her...
haha..this's what happen when i fall sick...
*********************************************************
Oki, forget about my blabbering last night...really depressed over the results...it's my last year and i'm still not doing fine...
maybe i keep feeling i'm getting old soon....so get very worried about the future...worry this worry that..as if i'm going to die in a few days' time.. =p
but maybe a different life stage is going to take place soon..and i'm getting nervous about how the future will be like...
i even get worried whether i can get married or something like that...!! hahhaha..me quite dumb la... =p na....i'm jus being paranoid...
hopefully the examinations will go smoothly for me...and really hope i can create some miracles or something like tat...
i'm not very scared about my human anatomy, in fact...think tat kinda bio-phobia's been overcome..adopting one or two supermemory techniques kinda work for me..i can still remember what i've memorised a few days ago..!
if only i would have known how to master such skills in JC, maybe there's still hope for me to do well in my 'A' levels results...and maybe still hold hopes of getting into the medical faculty..and maybe i'll not be so inferior of myself...
Think i'm a late-bloomer....always slow in grabbing things well at first...
Probably tat's why i know i'm a late bloomer, i've been very worried that the society waits for no late bloomer and i've to take longer time than anyone...
*****************************************************
Get to know something...sigh...
人心难测啊。。。。

No comments: