Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Studying HRM's a total torture.. (T_T)

simply dislike studying for the sake of exams..all the stupid theories...

Mood's completely destroyed by the whole HRM stuff.. =(

ARGGGG....

stupid stupid HRM....ARG..!

Then also kena "fly pigeon"...sigh..never mind...

Looking at the HRM notes makes me wanna cry...

sigh..can't sleep again now...think i shall sleep in the living room again..sigh...

sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian.................

everyone's super busy with preparing exams...

sigh....

feeling very nasty, especially when i realised i'm being "fly pigeon" juz now..arg..never mind...

sometimes i really dislike studying for exams..it's a stupid process which everyone, including myself, blindly experience this whole process..for like a decade of my current age?

sometimes, i really hate talking to myself.
and right now, i am here, blogging and talking to myself..rattering all my complaints..forcing readers to read my complaints, and putting up with me...

i can't wait to study surface water quality and human anatomy on wed.
at least i see some purposes in studying.

HRM? arg..!
it has to be put into practice..! why do we have to study as a theorical module? why can't it be like Professional Communication? So does it mean that a person who gets an theorically 'A' for HRM is highly proficient in handling human relations in the working society? NOT ALL THE TIME..!

ARG..! I'm totally frustrated with this module..! Right now..!

and i can't go jogging now..it's 3 am now.. (-_-)

Later in the evening, still have to attend my last human anatomy lecture..ARG..! in fact, i dun really wanna attend, but i feel guilty of keep getting WM to sign for me, and me holding an appointment in tat sch have to resort to such means,which is not reflecting well of my personalties and i'm not setting a good example to my classmates...

ARG..! I wanna quit holding tat appointment..!

not going for the FM933 DJ's solo threatrical performance..
shall spend more time with my family..and focus on the more important stuffs in my post-examination agenda.

Think i'm feeling a little better now...but i'm still not sleepy..! ARG..!

Can't make myself cry to sleep..basically it's difficult to do tat these few days, which is puzzling me for an instant. tried to do tat last night, but it wasn't very successful..

been under big stress, yet low morale these few days..when i'm studying HRM...

oki, got to force myself to sleep now.

NItez.

No comments: