Sunday, November 11, 2007

Finally, all end well..!! hahha...all my tuition works had finally stopped...yeah..................!!!!

haa..feel happy when two of my students asked me whether i could teach their siblings next year...hhaa..

but will be increasing my tuition rate next year...think i could only take 2 students, for the maximum...next year'll be a even more hectic year for me, and my responsibilities at home will be even carrying more weights next year...why..? hmm..hee..sorry, not convenient to reveal over here..

tink i'll continue to teach tuition..dun wan to rely upon my parents for my miscellaneous spenditures..and definitely work as much as possible now..

but gonna miss all my three students -CX, JY and WC..
All of them have been under my guidance for two years..and i've seen them grown..and definitely this batch has been very interactive, as in that they are pretty comfortable with me teaching them..think partly cos i hardly give them any homework..hahaha.. =p

but one big common thing which i see in them is - i see potientials in all of them..i feel they can have great life accomplishments in the future..hahahhahaha...

=p

oki, going back to my studies now..

No comments: