Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Gotten my second environmental hydraulics test results this afternoon...din manage to pass the paper when i thought i could pass it off....

very depressed...i already had a gut feeling that i did not manage to pass the second surface water quality test as well (tat paper's kinda out of my expectation)...sigh...

suddenly feel very useless of myself...can't do anything well at all...

that test, according to the lecturer, was done well overall...
again...i'm the odd one out...
still remembered the 'A' Level results for my biology, i was the one of the few in the cohot to get a C, whereas majority's gotten a A...

i feel very terrible..examinations in one week's time..sulked the whole journey home juz now..

feeling very terrible...

sometimes, i really feel i've made the right choice of making the incident to happen..look at my grades...look at myself...not suitable at all...

i tink i shall not dream anymore positive things...i see no point in dreaming when these things are so far away from me..

anyway my cold's getting better...think that's how i got to rest before embarking for the examinations...

No comments: