Thursday, November 22, 2007

Finally....!! Down with Human Resources Management..!!! YES..!!!
Though the paper's not done very well..basically, i'm not motivated to write good quality answers..i just find the whole paper to be very super stupid...

and haha..saw my FYP research student, HB, in the examination hall..he's one of the invigilators for my papers today..and i'm sitting pretty in front of him.. (o_O) felt super stressed up, especially when he paused for a moment at my table...*GRASP*

i hope he'll not invigilate next week's surface water quality...he aced for that paper, and i will feel pressurised if he were to invigilate this paper and he happened to look at my answers during the exams.. =x

Steamboat for dinner today..! yeah..! to celebrate one of my family members' birthdays..! haha..and this was the first time when my brothers and i had to sing the birthday songs of three different languages (mandarin, english and cantonese) for so many times...basically, NG a lot of times...whahhaa...but it's fun to sing the songs for so many times...hahahahah...!!

start writing my post-exams-to-do agenda...realise a lot of things to do and catch up..haha..and my dad even told me not to lose hong-kongers' face..cos hong-kongers have one common outstanding characteristic - they dun like to lose out to others(that's what my dad told me)..

and haha..well, i may be a full-pledged offical Singaporean now and I am very proud to be a Singaporean, but afterall..I was born in Hong Kong, and i still carry the blood of Hong Kong..hmm..so..hhaha..hahahahahhahahaha..

Yup.

=p

Arg..still got to go sch later for lab...sigh...long journey.........................

but at least i feel more motivated now to study..! surface water quality and HUMAN ANATOMY...!!!!

Going to study the whole book of human anatomy without any help from any assessment book..wanna test how strong is my memory.. =p

and oh Ya..! a piece of good news..!! haha..
my application for postponement of taking TCM basic theory exam has been successfully approved..!! which means i will not get a 60 marks even if i were to do very well for the papers..! yeah yeah..! i was so happy when the office informed me yesterday, so happy that i kept smiling and skipping my way out of the office..! hahaha..till now, i'm still very happy...!! hahaa..

hhhaa..ZJ's been dreaming of me recently...whahahhahaha..find it a little funny..hahaha..but really wonder what i was doing in her dreams...hopefully it's a good one..hahahhahaa..!!!! =p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.