Saturday, March 22, 2008

According to Lala's time.
It's 5:23 am.
Haha..and I'm still awake.
Fully awake, should i say.
Taking a short break now.
En Fin..!!!
Announcing the current voting status of my FYP report candidates:
Candidate Introduction: 0%
Candidate Literature Review: 80%
Candidate Materials Methods: 80%
Candidate Results Analysis: 10%
Yeah..!!! Quite pleased with the current progress.
It's been a nasty period for all these candidates but the fight is still going on.
Just remember not to hurl any accusation of green pass or insufficient experience at each other.
Jiayou, candidates..!!
“平常心,平常心”
******************************************
My day spent on Good Friday hadn't been great. Working upon my FYP report for almost the whole day.
And right now, still awake. And still need to continue later in the day. Thank goodness, i am not needed to help out in my zone's first aid competition. phew.. =p
And my facial complexion is starting to deteriorate..!! PImples..!! ARG...*devastated*
"ARG! I WANT MY BEAUTY SLEEP!"

No comments: