Saturday, March 15, 2008

Green Tea ice-cream which I had it with ZJ they all during the last meal gathering session.


Ta-DA..!

The second oreo cheesecake which i made, to relieve stress...

This time, it tasted better. But i still wasn't very satisfied with myself. =(

And KH has been bugging me to make cheesecake, to bring it to lab.
For days.
(-__-)

Dun know why he wanna try my cheesecake so much. Keeps using the reason of him being nice to take care of my 2 "sick" reactors for me. And keep making me feel very guilty if i were not to make cheesecake.

(-__-)

See my mood first la.

*********************************************

Been very stressful over the FYP report.

Dun like to write report..!!! =(

Think i've been very stressed recently, negative thoughts and memories keep pestering me.

ARG!!!!

Sometimes, i really hope i can suffer from some selective memory loss. Sometimes, i hate myself for having selectively good long-term memory power.

OKi, that sounds very pessimistic.

But ha..one thing i've learnt about myself from two of my frens.
"I never/hardly/rarely look stressed even if I am really stressed."

Hmm..think cos i've experienced more deadly stress before. So all these are still considered bearable and manageable to me.

oki, gonna go liao..need to 闭门修炼七七四十九天 。。。

No comments: