Friday, March 07, 2008

Wednesday, 5th March:

Made no-bake oreo cheesecake for HM...

Wanted to give her a big surprise initially, but.....

KH let the cat out of the bag... (-__-)

hhaa..but HM gave me the feedback that the cake tasted pretty nice. LOL. =D

But making this cheesecake hasn't been easy. Can't find the particular brand's cream cheese and i ended up woking up early to travel almost the whole of Bedok, in search of this ingredient.

Decide to focus on making cheesecakes of different flavours. haha..cos think a number of my friends like to cheesecakes.. =p so in case if they make any request of wanting to try my home-made no-bake cheesecakes, then i can handle the requests more efficiently.

wahaha...sounded as if all my friends wanna try my cooking.. =p

But it does feel nice when the guys, especially HB and KH, keep asking to try my cheesecake..haha..at least i've some voluntary "guinea pigs"..whahahhahaha...!!

*****************************************

Going to be even more busy these few days.

Gonna try my FYP draft. ARG..!

I've not even started on anything when it's going to be due by 19th march..!!!

ARG...stupid idiot me.....!! =(

No comments: