Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Typing my thoughts in extreme hassle.

Finally done with my ENS presentation slides, though not fully completed as I need to discuss more with my 2 classmates later in the day.

ARG..! I've gotten very confused over the equations and my research student, HB, wasn't very pleased with my performance. (T___T) Guess I've disappointed him in some ways or another.

But then again, I can understand. I am seriously behind schedule. KH, subject matter (QL), and HM had completed almost over 50% of their literature review..and I've done ..... 1%...!!!

Got quite affected and stressed up just now, tat while I was talking to my dad, I kinda cried a little.

A lot of things to do, and I've not even marked my 2nd younger brother's homework. =(
And my mum even asked me whether I have looked through his tuition work, asking me for comments about the tuition work.
ARG..!
Got quite frustrated that I did not answer my parents in a polite way. Was pretty rude to them. =(

But sigh, like what HB and my dad advised me - not to go for my TCM lessons these few days. =(
Sigh...was a little reluctant to take their advice initially...but i really wanna do well in this report..so sigh, have to scarifice my TCM lessons.

I dun know why - I just enjoy attending TCM lessons. I always feel the great importance of all TCM lessons.

Some of my friends around me seem to be falling sick, and I feel I can't do anything to help them. Which makes me feel very useless and helpless.

Sigh....

I just need to tahan these few days. Shall complete the report with great determination, even if it takes me to finish up, without any proper meal for days.

However, definitely i need proper sleep.

************************************************************************

Been very forgetful these few days. It's as if I am suffering from some short-term memory loss. Was so forgetful that I was scolded by my dad on Sunday for being forgetful and inconsiderate..

I even forgot to take my handphone along with me to school yesterday. I almost thought I might have lost my handphone on the streets.

And probably it's only until then my parents realise that I am really forgetful.

I have been calculating in my mind of how to arrange and manage my time and priorities. I even dreamt of doing my FYP report.

This time, I think I am really stressed.

But I must correct my mistake of being forgetful whenever I am put under great pressure. Find my forgetfulness as a form of excuse. Otherwise such mistake might affect my performance in assessing/treating my patients if i am to graduate as a tcm practitioner in the future. Or even as an engineer.

********************************************************

OKi, what have i been doing the last weekend...

Havoc, should i say?

Saturday:

Attended a workshop in sch, and gotten myself a little dipsy and suffering from rash. =p

Followed by...

I skipped my TCM lesson cos....

3 highly eligible bachelors have jio-ed a highly eligible bachelorette for a dinner/supper in ECP.
hahhaa.. =p

Think it's my first time eating in ECP's hawker centre.

Had the famous satay bee-hoon, a big plate of chicken wings (yum yum), satay and gong gong (sea snails). YUM YUM...even though the wait for the bee-hoon was super duper long....

Din have the sea snails...kinda reminded me of those snails which I picked up and placed them in a safer travelling place.

Hhaa..nevertheless, it's been great catching up with these 3 gentlemen. Had enjoyed a lot of laughs...!! and definitely, my stress vanished instantly..! or at least at that moment.

GL, DT, SO and me..!! =D

Anyway, thanks SO for the disc..! The music are great..!!

haha..but i feel very pai seh...it's the second/third disc which i've taken from him... =p

*************************************************************************
hhaa...like what LA has sms-ed me juz now.
Shall share with all of you...
These are his words of encouragement:
"U only become stronger n wiser! =) men n women of greatness are tested all e time. =)"
haha..BRAVO, WELL-SAID..!! =)

No comments: