Friday, March 21, 2008

Been camping myself in my school's EERC (Environmental Engineering Research Centre)..doing my FYP report..trying to trim 20 over pages of literature review to about 10pages..?

this is ridiculous, man...we are only allowed to hand in our report worth of 40 pages...not enough for my FYP team la..!!

But like what HM says, "We are FYP students, not PHD students."

**************************************************
Been debating with HM about our side dishes to go along with our FYP reports, over the msn last night. hahaha..

The debate of "high class" and junk food.
hhaa..Oki, HM..!! These are my "high-class" food for my last night's camping session. haha..so so so impressed ah? whahahahha...!!



So glad that I dun have to worry about my dinner last night. HB brought a lot of food into the centre for us (KH, QL and me).

hhaa...so nice of HB...!! whaha..

And I was so super filled after that...whaha...

And yup, welcome to my "working desk"...!! hahaa..fully utilise the spatial beauty of the table. whaha...


Besides a PHD student in his office, I was all alone in EERC last night. Was quite pleased with the serenity of the working environment.

Was kinda 'pestered' by KH and DLY on wednesday (they were there to do their report too)...they kept reminding me of my previous r/s. made me unable to work upon my report for an hour...but ok la, at least KH apologised..haha..so for once, KH's nice la..whaha..

but i love the ambience of the EERC..it's very cosy and welcoming..!! Furthermore, it's a safe place. Dun have to worry about the laptop if I were to leave it there unattended.

**********************************************

Really hope to go overseas to work. At least I can get out of home for two years - dun have to listen to my parents' nagging and ridiculous accusations. That's one of my reasons for going out venture.

And definitely i destest of them bringing up old scores (翻旧账). Furthermore, they like to link the old scores with the current one. And they din even bother to find out more about the situation, then immmediately jump to unsupported conclusions and start hurling accusations.

Ridiculous.

"If i happened to be a parent, i make sure i'll not be like them."

No comments: