Wednesday, March 05, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HM..!!!!!!

There will be a BIG SURPRISE awaiting you tomorrow..!! =D

********************************************

hhaaa..FINALLY..!

The whole hoo-ha between the subject matter and me has finally finally come to a full-stop.

Yup, after talking to him about his hall play production, after finding out about his comments about the play, I even more confirm that he is not my cup of tea.

And

even KH is starting to believe my intuition about something which i've mentioned to him before.

Haa..see?

I am even more confident of my own intuition now.

And well, we'll see how things go. haha..i just keep quiet, not mentioning anything over here, and

"Let nature do its work." =)

*********************************************

But at that instant, the knowledge of my intuitive instinct has seemed to me a little dangerous.

Often, I fear this knowledge.

But then again,
I treasure this knowledge.

Maybe this is God's gift for me?
A gift to guide me along?
To protect me along the path of my life?

"Trust the voice within"
- Christina Aguilera's "The Voice Within"

*********************************************

Met up with LA for lunch. Been great catching up with him again, though i've to rush for a tutorial.

It's always nice to have conversations with him.

"My day's been made brighter and more optimistic."

***********************************************

No comments: