Sunday, March 23, 2008

Watched the movie "The Pianist". Great movie. Love the filmography. Very heartwrecking but evoking. And definitely it's one movie which sets us thinking that there should never be another war.

"Music was his passion. Survival was his masterpiece."
- "The Pianist"

*******************************************************

Yes, the 3rd post of the day...

I'm getting a little sick of doing the report...boredom's getting the insanity of me.

same as my bro (he's helping me with the 3D drawing of all my FYP reactors, using the software Pro-E)... =p

kinda got scolded by him..cos there're all the changes and he needs to keep editing..and the editing process is very troublesome and non-user-friendly..

=p must reward my bro handsomely..it's been not easy for him..

stare at all the data the whole night..totally un-motivated to use my brain and think..all the data and graphs are freaking me out...need to give technical explanations to every significant abnormalty or trend.

Make me remind of how I was drilled by my jc biology teacher - the way of how to answer such question.

Scary.

think it's time for me to take a break, so shall wreck the ktv room's sound system tmr..
haha..maybe will sing Bon Jovi's "It's my Life" with Jas again..!! whahahaa...
Shall create havoc there, man....whahaha..!!

"I find order in chaos.
And I create chaos in order so that I can create order in chaos."
- From the 'chaotically orderistic' Mantou

No comments: