Thursday, March 13, 2008

A test tmr...

And I'm here, blogging away..

whahaha.. =p

I think i'm starting to slack..including my FYP...

I'm getting very slack, though my two reactors (my babies) which I'm going to write in my FYP report have "fallen ill" due to an experimental careless negligence.

=p

*********************************************

All i wanna concentrate now is to get a job as soon as possible.

Wanna work overseas, for 2 years.

Wanna get out of this place, for 2 years.

Feel that it's time for me to venture out.

Coping with loneliness overseas?

I'm not worried at all.
I've been used to being lonely. Even when I was attached.
Been kinda "trained" to know how to cope with loneliness and independence.

No matter what, I still wanna get out of this island.

Not just to make my resume to be more impressive.

But mainly, i just wanna get out of this place, and experience a country rich with artistic or serene culture.

With a professional camera as my sole company.
Taking photos of every moment which touches me at that instant.

And every night, sitting alone at the balcony by the window,
posting these moments and my feelings over here, to share with all of you.

Drinking a cup of hot cafe latte,
Sitting silently by the window,
Looking out,
just hoping that my inner feelings could connect with the person/people who appear in my mind at that instant...

Coming back to Singapore with an anxious longing for home,
coming back to my family who has been waiting for me,
with my mum cooking all my favourite home-cooked dishes and soups,
catching up with my younger brothers,
catching up with all my frens...

The bonds with everyone may seem to strengthen.

And probably by then, i may have grown to be a more different person -

someone who is better and more confident of herself,

ready to take up the responsibilities of being a good gf,

a good wife,

a good daughter-in-law,

or maybe even a good mother.

I really hope to experience the feel of working overseas.

"Dear Lord, please grant me a pair of wings so that I can fly, fly higher and further."

****************************************************

Think it's been a long time since i'm home for dinner with my family.

My mum cooked one of my favourite Cantonese soups. =)

Wanna learn how to cook home-dishes...cos i wanna my future family to experience the same blissful feeling as me.

"Probably, this is what a family is."

=)

****************************************************

Hmm..

Have you ever looked at your parents from their backs?
Or probably look at them when they are reading something?

Once, I saw my dad reading something.

Just watched him silently at that moment. For a short moment.

Realise how much white hair he has grown.
Reaslise that he has started to put on a pair of glasses.

Once, too,
I watched my mum silently.

Realise that she has more wrinkles on her face.
Realise that there is white hair on her head.
My parents have started to grow old.

Probably that's why I hate seeing medicine in the kitchen.
Bottles of medicine. regardless of its size.

Cos this seems to me that my parents are starting to grow old and their health may not be as good as they used to.

I dun know whether any of you do notice or realise the same thing as me.

But probably all of you could try.
Watching your parents silently.

And we will know how much time we have often lost/neglected in building a strong bond with them, just cos we are too preoccupied with our own agenda.

"Family is the basis of love."

*************************************************

I'm still loving to study TCM. =)

Though it's been tough trying to meddle with both degrees now, I can still find the synergy.

"I'm glad I've found Goal and Passion again."

No comments: