Saturday, March 22, 2008

ARG...GOodness me..!!

doing FYP report is starting to be a bore....

Wasn't very productive the whole day..was supposed to finish up my chapter of results and analysis, but moodiness juz got the worst of me...

Should have gone to attend my tcm lessons...I'm starting to feel worried of not attending the lesson for this whole week.. =(
One of my classmates sms-ed me once, saying that a lot of my classmates were asking for my reasons of absence. =p
Argg...i miss TCM lessons...especially the TCM diagnosis module. (T_T)

Dun feel like going for tmr's KTV session with one of my IA colleagues, Jas....
feeling a little upset..
just feel that i should have gone for my tcm lesson today...... =(
Arg...see how much i finish my report later...

Been eating a lot...think the stress got the worst of me again...sigh.

And i dun even want to teach tuition tmr..but tmr's my payday..!! sigh. Gonna drag myself there... =p

Can't wait for monday...i wanna do my work in EERC again..haha.. =p

I need a change in my working environment again... =p

AHHHH...I am so bored....!!! =((((

No comments: