Monday, March 10, 2008

Think it's been an extremely tiring day for me. Been working on my resume and cover letter again.

And i dislike online job application. So many categories to fill in.
(^*%$(!&@(*&%^&%#@IGEIOWYT(&!(^!*^@!(&)(^!)@%

=(

Guess i've a new stress therpy.

To make cheesecakes.

Currently, my task is to make a relatively nice oreo cheesecake - with the right mixture of oreo and cheese.

And of course, gonna work upon the presentation of the cake. whahaha.. =p

Hmm..kinda make myself sound lousy at making desserts. =p

But probably at least i find motivation in making a nice cheesecake. Jac has made her request of wanting to try mine. haa..

Made oreo cheesecake for the second time today.
Still can't find Philadelphia Cheese.. =(
So had bought a type of cheese whose ingredients seem close to Philadelphia Cheese's. Been doing some short research on the different types of cheese and their respective uses.

haha..sound like i've assigned to myself another Final Year Project (FYP) to do.

But sigh.. =( still wasn't very satisfied.
Though i've not tried the cake yet. =p
Think will try Starbucks' cheesecake in the future. Need to find out what makes a good cheesecake.

Arg...where's Philadelphia Cheese?!!!

**************************************************************

// Just some midnight sentimental thoughts //

For some anonymous reasons, I just feel happy when I feel I can do something which can cheer up people around me. Or i can do something which can make a positive difference in others' lives.

Putting others' happiness before mine.

However..

sometimes..i just feel i've neglected my own happiness.

And i learn that such negligence has a great price to pay.

I've paid once.

Hurt a lot.
But, ya.

(Dun wannna brood upon the old memories again).

(probably as a result, i've learnt to be more selfish nowadays.)

No comments: