Sunday, July 20, 2008

Been an empty weekend. No tuition work. All cancelled at the last minute. haha..

spent the weekend studying my tcm.

decide not to try practising acupuncture on my friends and family. will try it upon myself first.

can't wait for tuesday..!!! can start acupuncture practical..!!! yeah....!!!!

this semester's modules are not easy. Much more things to memorise. Probably i know why one of my colleagues quits the course at year 2. But I'm not going to quit, man..!!! NO WAY NO WAY..!!

***************************************************

Read a columnist's mini-saga. Find her insights pretty interesting and hmmm..true. haha..
So wanna share with you.


“我对她那么好,她为什么掉头就走?我老是被辜负。。。”喝醉了酒的他凄凉地问。

这个道理那么简单,只是他不明白。

女人再怎么爱他,都明白青春短暂,也都了解:他是不会离婚的,和他谈着没结果的恋爱,就只能谈这些年,不管他对她怎么好,如果有别的男人爱她,她就应该走。

他对她再好,却不能给她未来。再怎么浪漫的女人,一想到没有未来,谁能在他身边苦待?他喜欢的女人,条件都好,又不是没人追的。

小赵是时下“新品种痴情郎”,把婚姻和爱情判然划分,在婚姻中,他享受责任;在爱情中,他寻求浪漫。

他的妻子是幸福的,因为不知道他有外遇;他的女友是悲惨的,因为知道他不会真正属于自己。其实他把每个女人都辜负了。

而他的所有朋友都是清楚的,知道他不需要安慰,说不定,他只是喜欢定期享受痴情的苦,咀嚼悲伤也是他习惯的浪漫。”


- 吴淡如 《痴情的男人也滥情》20.07.2008

************************************************************

Cos of the multiple times of contact with detergents, my palms become a little wrinkled and rough, with little moisture. (T___T) and have started using my mum's hand moisturiser. =(

learnt to cook soups and dessert, based on my pictorial memory and observations of how my mum cooks. and definitely learnt from the mistakes. Din consult any cooking book.

thank goodness, hahaa..got my two brothers as my (being volunteered) food critics..

and i even have an external party who requests to try my cooking. hahaha..i think he'll regret.

still holding on that phobia of cooking for external parties. past negative experiences - that twisting facial expression of fear and great hestitation, discouraging statements e.g. "i only eat tasty food"....

think only my parents, especially daddy, give that kind of motivation and enouragement to keep improving upon my cooking skills.

No comments: