Sunday, July 06, 2008

hhaa...! my instructor brought chocolates and waffles from amsterdam..!!!

CHOCOLATES...!! (^_________^)

was totally thrilled...!! during the break, i kept staring at the chocolates, yet at the same time trying to act as if i'm not that extremely interested in the chocolates ...

it's tough to hold back my innocent greed. I was basically facing the intense internal struggle.

only had a mini block of chocolate (it's really mini) .. =( dun dare to eat too much...although i would really love to very much. if i'm very comfortable with the crowd, i can foresee myself offering my utmost sincere help in clearing the chocolates. =p

The waffle tasted alright.....cos i had it before. It's waffle with calamel/honey in it. yum yum.. =)

Love today's lesson. Going to sign up for the next level, after much persuasion from an acquaintance. =p

for some reasons, i'm falling in love with it. It makes me happy. =)

work tmr. and it's the day when my colleagues and i will present our dance. so excited..!! (^^)

No comments: