Thursday, July 10, 2008

Love these photos...only upload selected ones here...

and i simply love the sky.....it's gorgeous.... =)




Got this photo yesterday..my fyp prof had it framed up...so sweet and sincere of him... =)

It's been a great memory working with the phd student..with HM, KH and QL...where i got to know more friends..

Missing my last school semester..a time when i learnt a lot of things from different friends, a time when i learnt more about life.

**********************************************

Starting to feel that I must make myself slow down a bit. Think i've been too pushy and rushy about myself in work.

Managing household chores, work, family and my part-time course is tough. juz finished sweeping and mopping the floor, laundry and some urgent work stuff. sigh, and still need to face so many areas of pressure.

heartache now. needs to start saving even more money. =(

No comments: