Tuesday, July 08, 2008

went back to school to collect my transcript, convocation gown etc...
was pretty excited when i collected the gown..hahaa...can't wait for the convocation ceremony, man...
hhhahaa..

lunch with ZJ and HM in the new canteen...it's been a great catching up..! hahaa...thank you thank you..!! and thanks for the photo shoots too..!! :p

initially wanted to do my work in school, but realised that i could not log into the campus intranet.
only then, have come to realisation that i am no longer a NTU student. =(

met up with a friend after lunch with ZJ and HM..saw DLY's friend, J, and found out that my friend knows J as well..!! it's a very small world.........
and what made me very embarrassed was when J posed one question...and i was frantically shaking my head... hahha.. :p

a lot of embarrassing moments..making me always at a loss for words. but nevertheless, it's a great catching-up session. at least put my mind away from work for a while. =) hhaha..thank you!

back to work just now. (T_T) starting to face some obstacles, i guess.

No comments: