Friday, July 18, 2008

It's been a week of sweets and chocolates. =)


A wedding souvenir from one of my colleagues. Goodness me, another marriage. anyway the box is full of chocolates and sweets...! =D



Chocolates which were offered by an intern student. It's her last day of internship today.

Saw YJ and Dennis's mum today. Din talk to the mum though.

*************************************************************

was quite upset about something. things seem to be within my prediction. Again. However, was no longer being bothered about it.

Do people feel angry with others cos they feel they are being disappointed?

Or do people feel angry about themselves that their analysis of people can be accurate?

Or are they angry with both areas?

************************************************************

Resting at home now. Realise how I can answer this question,"What do I do during my free time?"

My answer?
"I work/study during my free time. This is my free time."

************************************************************

Been thinking about a lot of things right now. Suddenly feeling depressed now.

Think cos I'm watching Channel U's "Perfect Cut". The central theme is very clear and outstanding. The story plot is focused and there's no wishy-washy element in the whole show. The artistes' acting skills are excellent.

Or think i need to be more optimistic. Any matter which upsets or disappoints me will only make me grow smarter and stronger.

And less faith?

Feel like going for a drink.

No comments: