Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Been busy again. Goodness me. Especially today (tuesday).

TCM lessons started today and every one of us congrated each other for being able to graduate and move up to be year 2 tcm medical students.

Things are becoming more stringent now, and two modules are deemed to be scary, especially acupuncture. Suddenly, i realise the responsibilities as a practitioner are piling up.

And so is my workload. But at least still can manage (have been bringing work home).

I need power memory.

So many things to remember - work and tcm stuff, and dance steps.

oh my goodness.

already, i'm feeling the physical toll upon myself.

Trying to stay awake throughout the 4 hours of tcm lectures, without WM around. =(

And it seems to me that a few of my classmates have withdrawn from this course again.

sigh.

No comments: