Sunday, June 29, 2008



Went to catch this movie "Zohan" with a friend.

A funny show. Full of dirty jokes and some of them are sarcastic and hmmm..pretty politics liberal.

Guess this is America. Freedom of expression.

"God bless America" as the saying goes.

and if wasn't for my friend' correction, i would still have the tendency to put Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller to be of the same actor. hahaa...to me, both of them look kinda alike.

I would give this movie 7 out of 10. you can juz step into the cinema, watching this show brainless.

Hmm..my next possible movie which i wanna watch - "10 promises made to the dog" (something like tat)...watched the trailer and the puppy is super cute.....

but i still prefer siberian husky to golden retriever. =p

****************************************************

and oh ya..! Heeee..was thrilled when my this friend was generous to have shared with me a book which he has read..!! =D yeah..! was happy to have received the book..!!! yeahhh...!!

Realised that i was caught up for an answer when he asked me about what i do during my free time. It's a simple question to many of you, but i realised that i couldn't answer it properly.

It juz striked me kinda dumbfounded when i realised that i have lost the definition of "free time".

Cos i always have things to do. And i dun know whether those should be considered to be my free-time programmes.

"Free time" these two words seem to have lost its footing in my mind.

No comments: