Sunday, June 15, 2008

YEAH~!

My parents bought a plasma TV today from the last day of PC fair..!!!!

YEAHHHHH....!!!

I've a new tv to watch..!!!
And I dun have to worry about any tv hiccups..!! and I dun have to worry that i've no entertainment if the old tv were to break down while my parents were away..!!!

YEAH...!!

YEAH..!!!!!!!!!

I'm THRILLED..!! I'm simply wholly exuberant with the new tv...!!

TV...TV..TV...La la la...!!! (i'm singing here, so probably u could try to catch the rhyme.)

=) It's a great birthday gift for me. hahahhahaa...

(I love watching tv programmes.)

***************************************************

Tmr's my very first day of work.

And I'm feeling a sudden rush of adrenaline, anxiety, excitement, worries, great motivational drive etc.

A total mixture of feelings. ARG.

A sudden uncertainty suddenly awaits me.

*GASP*

OH my gosh, think i'm going to have hyper-ventilation..

MEDIC..!!!!!!

No comments: