Sunday, June 22, 2008

Went for dinner session with YS and YJ on wed..hahaa..and they gave me these..!! =D


Love the card. It may appear to be simple, but i love the message which each of them wrote in it. It's gonna to be a great souvenir and sentimental gift. =)

Thanks, YS and YJ..!! I love the gifts..! =)

**************************************************
Managed to drag myself to city hall just now. the heat of the day has been torturing me and i basically slept almost the day, partially due to headache which i've been experiencing the whole afternoon.

Anyway, as usual, went to hmv to check out for any new jazz album. have come across 2 interesting artistes - Chris Botti and Emi Fugita. The one who interests me most would be Emi Fugita.

So bought this album.

Love this album. Hmm..i would have to say it's different from his previous albums. In this album, it comprises of latino music. Worth the investment. =)

Rushed to esplanade to catch the performance and noticed that there's a performance going on in its concourse.

These 3 guys played their guitars pretty well. and they interacted with the audience well. Din finish watching the whole performance though.



I give this performance 8 out of 10. It's so so much better and technically challenging than "Continuum" (the one which I watched last week).

And there was a larger crowd of audience.

Basically it's a contemporary style of the classic ballet dance "Swan Lake". All the dancers are superb in their foundation and their ballet skills..!!! I was in total awe..especially the way they flap their arms, and their every leg movement..their every flexibility...agility with spices of gracefulness...it's worth the money to step into the threatre and watch them dance. I love this show. =)

when i reached home, i tried flapping my arms like what the dancers did (the way they flapped their arms was extremely fast, yet flexible). hahahaha..it's a total disaster for me. Those dancers flapped like real swans and i flapped as if the swan had suffered from multiple dislocations on its pair of wings.

Okay, please dun try to imagine how i flapped my arms. It's gonna be a disaster sight.

**************************************************

DLY forgot my bday date completely. Msged me last night to wish me happy bday. hahaha..i was like "wat the...this's the earliest bday wish i have ever received"...haha..

and oki sure, DLY, i will forget that 2-days-in-advanced bday wish.

=p

**************************************************

Was quite surprised that this friend asked me to sing ktv with his frens..Din expect the invitation cos he looks quite fierce and unfriendly to me..whahaha..

**************************************************

hHaa...WJ, one of my frens from my wushu clique, is going to my alma mater (SAC!) for her teaching attachment..!! I'm so thrilled...!!! And hahaa...reassured her that she'll be coming to a sch with lovely girls who can do the sweetest things for their teachers and frens...!! hahaha...

i believe it'll be a wonderful teaching experience for her. =)

i only hope that the quality of the girls hasn't deteriorated much since the day of my graduation from there.. =p

i am still loving SAC..it's where i met my 4 good frens (ZJ, Jac, Sindy n HM), it's where i learnt more about my potentials, where i discovered what i wanted to achieve in life, where I fought for my goals, where i met all the lovely and hilarious teachers (mrs H, mdm C, mr Q, mr R, sister C, sister J etc), where i learnt to start developing myself constantly to be a better person, where i developed to possess open-mindedness which could make my mum faint at times.

I love SAC... =)))))

No comments: