Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Met up with my 4 good friends over in ZJ's house..!! =D

haha..and voila..! Met Chris there..! haha..!

Had a chit-chat session..and musing over the old sec sch photos which ZJ still keeps them ...and dear dear me, she has a photo of both of us when we were sec 1/2.. and (O_o) i looked totally amazed by how i looked in the past.

It's an exclusive premiere.

*******************************************************

This is the 10th friendship year for 5 of us.

=)

I've realised that there is an intriguing element about relationship. Any kind of relationship, i mean.
No matter how the world is changing, how people around us change, how feelings change, relationship doesn't change.

I hope this friendship will still be going on strong, no matter how the world evolves around us or how we evolve around the world.

Sometimes being a philanthropist, even for a little while, enourages me to be an optimist. =)

********************************************************

i'm watching a chick-flick serial drama. And i'm falling in love with it.

GOSH..! What's going on with me?

AND I'M SPENDING CENTURIAL MINS WRITING THIS BLOG~! (o_x)

********************************************************
Hmm..i'm kinda contemplating whether i should get an english name for myself and use it for life.
HMM.

No comments: