Friday, June 06, 2008

Memories found in the pile of notes, notes and notes

As mentioned before, these are the few things which i've found in that big pile of notes...haa..

hahha..oki, know who this man is?
Yup, it's my favourite artist - Leonardo da Vinci.
The first man whom I fall in love at first sight.
The first man who inspires me to set my life goal of who i wanna myself to be - an all-rounder.
Right from secondary 2 onwards, he's been my model of inspiration and motivation. =)
I love him a lot. =)


TADA~! haha..surprise surprise surprise..!!! =D

yup, i am still keeping it. =)

Who drew this...? hmm..i can't really remember..but from the way it was drawn, i guess it could be HM and the borders were decorated by ZJ..hahaha..

Look at all of us...we look so so so adorable~~especially me.. =)

whahahaha..!!

Hmmm..an essay which I've kept...if i had not remembered wrongly, it's my first chinese essay in sec 3 when i fulfilled my goal of being able to study triple sciences.

So, the title of this essay was 《这一天我乐坏了》. haha.keeping it not cos that i had gotten 36 out of 40..but it's because i wrote a true-life narration of me receiving the results and realising that i finally got to study triple sciences. The very first step to fulfil my dream of becoming a doctor. And tat's when my self-confidence and self-belief started to build up more.

So haha..i think ZJ they all could still remember how dramatic that day was when i received my results. hahaha..

A picture drawn by one of my jc classmates - Diana. Could still remember that she loves anime a lot and would always be drawing such pictures whenever she had the opportunity to. During lectures, during tutorials, during breaks...i remembered that i loved watching her draw these pictures. the pictures were very simple but i like her drawing style. =)

She drew this specially for me. I used to be my jc's wushu as my cca and sword is my favourite weapon. haha..

Hmm..where is she now? She's also fulfilling her dream of becoming a doctor. Studying medicine in United Kingdom (hmm..if i din remember wrongly)..haha..this is cool, 2 future western med doctors (dev n diana) and 1 future eastern med doctor..haha..my jc classmates do not need to fear about their health at all..hahaha..



The last 2 pictures were drawn by dennis. Realised that i still keep it and yup, i'll still keep it juz as a form of souvenir. Hmm..still remember that tat was how i showed my love for him..tried to keep every single thing which could remind me of him. So for these two pictures, he drew them for wushu and i even asked him to photocopy these 2 juz for me. haha..so hmm..as for now, hmm..i juz smile it off...
hmmm..all these things...brought back many memories...evoked many self-reflections...

No comments: