Friday, June 06, 2008

Received my results and it's a relief to me. Finally I can graduate from this school by this semester..! PHEW..... =D

so to celebrate my early-bird graduation, i started all my "spring-cleaning". Threw away all the notes which i've kept since my jc years. it's a one big pile....

and

there i've found many hidden memories -sec sch...jc... and while i was packing up, a lot of thoughts and self-reflections were going through my head.

I shall upload the photos of these hidden memories on another time.

Hopefully by today (Friday), everything will be even clearer than today. And I am going to embark on a new phase of life. Hopefully could share with all of you by tonight (if i'm free).

And probably a new mantou will be retrieved from the steaming wok...

haha..oki, tat's lame... =p

So, stay tuned. =)

No comments: