Monday, June 09, 2008

=( something's wrong with my phone...or the usb port... =(

Yeah..! singing ktv with Sindy n jac tmr..but meeting ZJ and HM as well for dinner..!!! can't wait to see all of them..!!!

Been buying a lot of stuff...a lot un-related to my working attire..

************************************************

Carried out my second round of spring-cleaning of my room.

Realised that i've kept countless number of hidden items..and again, brought back a lot of memories..
And once again, have them kept in a box which is stored at the darkest corner of my house's storeroom.

To tell myself - it's time to move on.

This time, with bigger steps. So that even if i were to look backwards in the future, i'll only greet these memories with a smile. No longer with tears and hard liqour.

A smile which treasures and always remembers the sweetest thing and only the sweetest thing. And a smile to greet the future and everyone around me.

Guess i've done a complete love funeral today.

********************************************************

First time i've seen my room to be filled with books and little paper. All my jc and uni notes have been cleared entirely and are awaiting for the recycling company to give them the opportunity to contribute to the society once again.

haha..

********************************************************

Somehow i kinda miss everyone in NTU.....

No comments: