Wednesday, June 04, 2008

finally have the time to settle down to blog. A little.

Been very ambitious in fulfilling my post-exam agenda..

And nope, i din go drink (tat's never included in my agenda at all)...haha..i dun drink for no good reasons...anyway i dun wanna drink so much, especially hard liqour. Firstly, not good for my liver and kidney. Secondly, i can't find any reasons of getting myself drunk. The first 2 sessions were just cos of the same old problem which i had not let go totally. But as for now, I've kinda let go of it totally. So whenever I'm reminded, I only sigh now. I will not go and drink for such reason anymore. hahhaha.. =p
So no worry, guys..many of u have been advising me not to drink so much. So yup, i heed all of your advices. =) thanks a lot...

but, i still stick to my beloved wine and a little winny bit of beer. =p

****************************************************

Received sad news from WM. She'll be quitting this tcm course... (T_T) and will be flying off to taiwan....for 3 years....

(T_T)

I'm very upset...she'll not be sitting next to me anymore - can't talk when i'm bored; can't get any wacking when i doze off during lessons; can't help me sign on the attendance sheet when i can't make it for lessons...

(T_T)

it's only one year..and another will be leaving this course soon...

6 more years to go...and i dun know how many more of my classmates can complete the whole course..

My 2nd year in tcm course will be embarking soon, in a month's time. And it'll be worse than what I studied in my first year. 3 modules.
1. Biology (in chinese)
2. Acupuncture
3. Herbs

All of great weights. and next semester, it will be 4 hours per lesson, instead of 3 hrs. so which means i've to rush down immediately from work for lessons. and at the most i need to have my dinner settled while attending the lessons.

1 year down. 6 more years to go. JIAYOU, MANTOU..!!! YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE NEXT DA CHANG JIN...!!!!

***************************************************************

No comments: