Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's only the 2nd day of work and I'm already feeling the stress level and the high expectation within me. And i'm already feeling the physical toll.

*GASP*

Don't know whether it is the expectation which others place upon me or i place upon myself.

Nevertheless, it's a chance which i'm treasuring it.

hmm..i would say i'm not alone as i have another classmate who enters the same department as me, though we are allocated to different divisions. At least i'm not alone of being "new".

Still trying my best to adjust my mentality to the fullness. Keep telling myself that i'm no longer an attachment student, but an employee who will be performance-rated.

Yeah..meeting the YS clique for dinner tmr evening..! =)


******************************************

Somehow i can't really feel the birthday mood. still need to work on my birthday as there'll be a very big event coming. So i can't utilise the birthday leave which is entitled.

tink i even might have the tendency to forget that i've a birthday next mon...hahahhaha...

To be optimistic, it's a big event which commences on my birthday. So haha..i've this great positive feeling that it's going to be a great day, even if i were to celebrate this day alone/quietly (i dun really wanna my colleagues to know as i dun wanna give them any unnecessary pressure to get me a gift).

oki, gonna go now..

i'm fatigue.

No comments: