Saturday, June 28, 2008


Got this from the event "Singapore International Water Week". =))))
Love this little soft toy..er..guess this is my one little birthday gift..(a soft toy again).
=p
Wanna a bigger version of this mascot..haha..then in the future, i have a whole series of this mascot of gradual increasing size.
hahaa.. =p
But gotten myself very tired...considering to get a car..but before getting one, i need to take driving lessons first..hhaa...but anyway, juz a plan which suddenly comes across my mind.
tired tired tired tired...
mentally tired.
n like wat ZJ told me, i have been stressing myself too much.
I kinda miss my cliques now.. (T_T)
*******************************************************
haha..my bro's back from the little sunny island..!!
hahahaa...he looks so......dark (kinda as dark as QL's skin complexion)...n he looks so.........botak.........
hahhaahaa...keep touching his botak head whenever i see him....hahahhahahaha...it's my first time seeing my bro in such fashionable hairstyle, man....whahhahahaha...
once he called home. and i did a little phone prank on him by imitating my mum's tone over the phone..hahaha..n he really fell into my trap and addressed me "mummy"...and i kept giggling over the phone after he called me "mummy".
WHAhAHAHHAhAhaha...
or maybe he juz wanna be nice and entertained me for the sake of entertaining me? =p

No comments: