Sunday, June 08, 2008

Bought myself a ticket each to these 2 dance performances.. =) so happy..!! haha..it's a little gift for my this year's birthday. Last year's an excellent seat to watch "The Phantom of the Opera". Hhaa..this year's 2 tickets..!!! Hmm..but the seats aren't as good...

but wat's funny i found out was that the officer at the sistic counter sounded surprised when i told her that i'm only getting a ticket, instead of 2 which she initially thought. hmm..what's wrong with one person going for such performance alone? For me, i've kinda used to such lifestyle.

haha..anyway these are the 2 dance performances.

"Continuum" by Singapore Dance Theatre

And "Amjad" by La La La Human Steps

Going to tell my parents about myself more. I feel the need to let them know that I've such indulgence and that I am a mild loner now. Their daughter who has no problem in leading a lifestyle as a mild loner.

*****************************************************

It's been a meeting-old-frens day today (Saturday).

Met YJ (hmm, oki, she's not considered my old fren..haha) in bugis. hahaa..and what's funny was that we stayed silence for a moment. haha..guess both of us were too surprised to see each other at such a place. hahaha.. =p

Next, met Fiona, who was from my sec 1's and 2's class, in marina square's swenson when i was meeting up with soon eng for dinner and bowling. haha..and she still remembered my name..!! omg..!! haha..i'm so so glad to have met her again..!!! haha..!!

And last but not least, haha..i met JF, who was my pri sch classmate from pri 2 to 6, in the bowling centre...!! haha..and i met his gf too..!! haha..i was thrilled to have met them again..!! it's been a super long time since i met them..!! and hhaa..noticed that JF has changed to the better in his looks..haha..but his love to his gf remains sweet and strong..haha..i'm glad to see them to stay loving for so long.. =)

But din manage to talk to JF much. It's not convenient to catch up in the bowling centre where i've a game to catch. hahaha.. =p

***************************************************

Was in Tampines on friday. Finally had time to go back to starbucks and have a slice of oreo cheesecake and a cup of hot cafe latte.

=) i'm loving the feel of being silent at that moment. Reading my stuff and again, doing self-reflections.

On my way to the bus interchange, i came across this street artist.





From what you've seen from the pictures, yup, the only tools which he used to create these paintings are sprays of different colours and a pan brush (a tool purposedly used for oil painting).

No comments: