Thursday, June 12, 2008

Went to catch a movie with YS and a few of the ENE guys yesterday..

"The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian"

Like the movie..the orchestra music is beautiful...and the shootings of the scenery is spectacular and magnificent...kinda induces me to travel and breathe the air of the nature in Central Europe..

Prince Caspian looks alright to me...doesn't really attract me as what he has to my lady frens who have watched it..i prefer Peter Pevensie to Prince Caspian. hahaha...

Following that, went over to have a steamboat dinner with another clique. Lost the steamboat battle to my friend..ARG.... =p

Was so filled that i slept immediately after washing up.

******************************************************

My bro is going to be a real man tmr..haha..this will be the second time when i am going there again...

wonder how the taste of the lunch will be like..LOL.. =p

*****************************************************

Hhaa...and oh ya..! My parents brought the 3 of us (The Band of Bunnies) to Turf City's Ah Yi Restaurant for tim-sum buffet..!!!

SOOOOoOOo HHAAPPPPpyYYyY~!

In fact, if the staff speaks cantonese, tat'll be perfect. Feel at home..hahhaa.. =p

Thought that my parents wanted to get me a puppy when they suggested of going over to a dogs' hotel (or hostel) after the buffet. =(
Made me happy for nothing. =p

But it's okay. Will get myself a siberian husky puppy when i'm more financially capable. (^^)
that'll be a gift from heaven~! ahh..the thought of it makes me feel so excited now....

No comments: