Saturday, June 21, 2008

Been a very tiring week.

Been experiencing fainting spells each time when i reached home from work, especially last night after my gathering with ZJ they all.

Guess it's the mental fatigue. probably i've been putting a lot of pressure upon myself - to perform well, learn fast and abundant.

Need to pull up my socks in my work, in my tcm stuff. realise that i've made wrong diagnosis, but was told that it's a common mistake for a 1st yr tcm student. =(

And i need to memorise the first 3-mins dance steps, to prepare for my company department's event. Performing in place of my colleague which will be overseas on tat date. And i realise myself i've pretty poor sense of orientation. hahhaa..get very easily confused with all the swirling and turning of the hands and body. hahhahhaa.. =p

Going to attend a dance performance "Amjad" later in esplanade. =) Can't wait.

Met up with ZJ they all last night. Missed the dinner session and thank goodness, i could still meet up with them for coffee session in PS's starbucks. =)
Can't wait to meet up with them soon again.

It's been a hectic week. Probably i'm still adapting to an environment which i feel there's a need to place myself in an alert mode throughout the entire working hours.

Next week's going to be another hectic one for me. *GASP*

No comments: