Thursday, June 05, 2008

Went to catch a movie yesterday..

yup, this is the movie - a M18 movie.

haha...

well, basically it's a romantic comedy, another chick flick. Like the whole show and definitely will recommend all ladies to watch this movie. hmm..as for guys, if you all would like to find out what today's women are thinking, this could probably be an excellent channel. Well, i kinda teared when some opinions voiced by these 4 ladies kinda hit me.

Marriage..love...and yup, that.

Well, ladies, you will love this movie. Trust me. =)

Love Big in the movie. I could say he fits almost all my criteria of my ideal man, in every aspect(besides tat he's a runaway bridegroom -tat, he's a jerk). =)

But seriously, which kind of guy in the world will still write love letters for the girl whom he loves?

And somehow, i juz teared myself to sleep last night. Was reminded about something.
you know,
if only he could be like Big...............

haiz. never mind.

the ending will never happen to me.

The movie ends with this,
"the best label a woman can wear is love."
It's something which i want to wear again, but it's something which i have the phobia of wearing it.

No comments: