Saturday, July 26, 2008

IT's CONVO DAY...!!!!!!

and my parents flew back fr hong kong to attend the ceremony..!! =D

the day's spent in an unlucky rush but everything went on smoothly and well in the evening. =)

been throwing hats for countless times...my dv camera can verify that.

Been taking photos...with most of the people whom i met and teamed up with during the uni life. one funny thing which i observe about one of my friends - dun mind taking one-to-one photo with others but not with me. (-_-) but anyway i'm not bothered about it. juz a little puzzled. hahahha...

Been exerting a lot of smiling muscles. smiling and smiling and smiling. Laughing and laughing and laughing. all of us felt like hollywood stars at that moment.

try to upload some photos here. but will upload all into facebook. so, stay tuned to facebook! hahaha...

suddenly, i miss all these friends...I LOVE YOU ALL~! =D ahhaha..

No comments: