Thursday, July 10, 2008

a super tiring day. Left my tcm lesson early. Completely dozed off during the lesson just now.

guess still adjusting myself to the hectic schedule.

think i am really stressing upon myself too much. Starting to feel that I'm quite demanding in some way or another..n dun tink it's good..? think i'm stressing on my colleague too much and yet i dun know how i can help him.. =( i'm still so new and it's very different from the jobscope when i was an attachment student. the every thought of it makes me wanna cry.. =(

furthermore, dun know why, keep worrying about my brother..whether he does have a proper breakfast..whether i can have the time to cook for him a decent dinner..whether he studies at home while i'm working etc...

was watching show on channel u - "Perfect Cut". the argument of inner and external beauty. it's one big contradiction with the social reality.

i'm feeling a little lost now. =(

No comments: