Sunday, July 06, 2008

A phase which I have to overcome -

Setting the priorities right

Managing things like an octopus

Absorbing information like a sponge

Learning to cope with a different level of relationship

Learning to see things in a more diverse angle.

I have a SMALL life.

***********************************************

Finally had lesson with my tuition student. He's one super amusing one, especially when he interacted with his bro who used to be my student too. Enjoyed teaching him.

Found out about his interest of study today. Hopefully can inspire him to focus more on his studies, rather than on his cca.

Hopefully i can help my younger bro as well, through the amount of teaching experience which i've accumulated over the interaction with different types of students.

**********************************************

It's not going to be easy being a yr 2 tcm student.

Starting to feel the accumulated pressure and responsibility. Starting to realise the true meaning of some ancient teachings which i've been taught...

Starting to feel that I've made the right move to have started it early and I am not regretting it.

No comments: