Friday, July 11, 2008

a happy day today.

my colleague is of a better mood today, so i'm happier too. hahha.. =p

it's Jas birthday today..went to support her for the inter-department singing contest..went up to the stage to give her the gift which some of my colleagues and i have arranged for her. what really shocked me was that the host asked to say something to Jas on the stage.

was totally stunned..stummering like mad...initially had the intention of singing a birthday song on the song to Jas, and my nervousness got the worst of me - could not bring myself to sing but only kept saying "happy birthday" to her on stage.. =p

and hmm..Jas told me that i looked so much happier today. =)
she noticed that i've not been really smiling and laughing ever since the commencement of work.

resting right now. Din bring back work today. Feeling so relaxed right now. =)

****************************************************

can't wait for my bro to come back from the little sunny island.. =) cos going to cook soup and some veggie dishes for my these 2 bros tomorrow..!!! for the whole week, i realised that my bro has not been taking in veggie and it's not going to be good for health.

****************************************************

was talking to a friend who is in USA now..he told me about the broadway thingy and a stage performance in hamburg...i wish i could have the chance to go there to catch the musicals..

*****************************************************

a friend asked me once - "what's my plan for the next 5 years?"

told him about the pursue of my goals and dreams. and i realised myself that i had never mentioned anything about getting attached or married. probably i really have placed it in the last position of my life now.

like what i've watched the drama serial "sex and the city" - is timing everything?

I agree with it totally.

Timing is everything.

No comments: