Saturday, August 30, 2008

29th August 2008
The Excalibur has been pulled out by its rightful heir.
=)
***********************************************************
29th August 2008
The building where i have been working organised a fuirt fair, as well as a mooncake fair today.
It's like a shopping spree for me. Seriously.
=p
It's been for so long since I've felt that urge to buy so many things.
The last time when I really bought till i dropped was in Hanoi, Vietnam. ahhaha..
can still remember how thjin and i bought all our stuff till we dropped, and till we got to stop ourselves from purchasing more.
hahaa..
anyway, bought two durian mooncakes from goodwood hotel for my family. the mooncakes are good. =)
and a mango mooncake from goodwood hotel and a simple red apple for AG. =)
haa..even washed the apple before i passed to him. =p
oh, as well as a box of strawberries. Nice looking strawberries. Kinda attracts me to make strawberry cheesecakes again. heee....
my colleagues remarked that i look like a housewife - buying things (mooncakes and fruits).
**************************************************************
29th August 2008
Went to St. Andrew's cathedral. was a little disappointed that it is undergoing some renovation, so i ended up sitting in the new prayer's section.
The new section is kinda cosy, but there was a group of teenagers singing. think they were preparing for some sort of mass.
anyway made a prayer to Him. Was praying hard with all my heart and soul.
=) my prayer's been answered and really hope that God has given me the best gift. =)
**************************************************************
28th August 2008.
it's the day of my company's award ceremony. Put on my most presentable office wear. one which i've hardly worn to office. haha..
anyway was assigned to be the liaison officer for the chairman of my company.
was glad to have received this appointment. haha..but initially i could just feel my face blushing while having a short chat with him. =p
oki, these are photos taken in the marina barrage.



Oh ya..! hahhaa..was given by one of my colleagues. Very sweet of her. Worked with her and other colleagues on design of my department's poster for the retreat thingy which happened a few days ago. been great working with them..!
haa..anyway have placed this little simple note at my office desk. haha..

Oki, back to the event...haha..night fell and i got to stand on my high-heeled shoes for quite a long time......... x_O






A great place to hang out.. =) beautiful scenery too. =))



Love the way how this was decorated. At the end of the whole ceremony, there were some blue colourings found on the edges of the petals. Nice =)

No comments: