Monday, August 04, 2008

My friend's back from his US trip, so met up with him yesterday (Sunday) for a movie.

"The X Files : I Want to Believe"

One word to describe it - Atrocious.

I would rate this 2 out of 10.

The whole show's super draggy....poor plot and climax development....Vast limitation in developing any acting potential for the artistes.

Basically both of us were totally bored by the whole show. This is my second time to have yawned in a cinema. The first time was when I was watching "Red Cliff".

It'll be a big-time disappointment for the X-Files fanatics.

The movie does live up to its name.
I really WANT to believe it's a good film but i can't~!

Anyway, received souvenirs from my this friend..! =D


A print which he bought it in New York. Love the print...!! Mainly cos it shows some of my favourite musicals. hahaha...

And CHOCOLATES which he bought it from GERMANY~!!! My eyes sparkled again when I saw this..!!

A sinful snack it may be, but just by receiving it already delights me. Cos receiving and looking at it ain't sinful. Nevertheless, I will ignore the innocent sin and indulge my appetite for these chocolates.

hhahahaa..

********************************************************

Work started today. And I need to manage the disaster scene again.

A tsunami of emails.

Guess that's part of my job scopes, as well as my school mate who is working in the same department as me.

Meetings and meetings and meetings...for a moment, i was totally mixed up with the meeting dates.

Recently, even harboured such thought - I need a PA (personal assistant).

hahahaha.. =p

********************************************************

Can't wait for National Day, man...hahha..steamboat in my colleague's house...can play wii in her house, but i'm more interested in watching tv programmes on that day. =p

No comments: