Sunday, August 17, 2008

Just some photos taken during the weekdays..

Went to Sentosa's spa resort for some retreat thingy..a nice place...and one of my colleagues told me that her friend had her wedding ceremony held here..

So sweet~~~~~




Anyway was glad to have the oppportunity to see such beautiful evening sky..the colours of the sky seem to be stacking over one another, blending well..it's a lovely sight..

Had a nightmare last night. Dreamt of 2 guys (hahahaha) - one who used to be of a very significant person in my life and the other...hmmmmm...shall not say much here first. Sigh.

Think it's all the stress from work...it's only sunday and i'm feeling that it's time to start my work again.

Ya, and as a result, i sms-ed YS last night that I can't make it for today's convocation photo shoot in esplanade. (T____T)

Damm my work. =(

Kinda worry for a friend. Hope he'll be fine...

*********************************************************

Attended the student union's meeting yesterday. reached there late purposely. It's one meeting session which i've never liked to attend.

I'm SO GLAD that i'm no longer holding the position of assistant welfare officer, or any committee position. I DETEST working with that welfare officer. I dun like the way she communicates across the board - sounding so authoritative. I dun like her attitude - she just pisses me off la. Furthermore, i was so so disgustingly shocked when some in the committee (think those are closer to her) complimented that she did a good job.

My face was like "PUKE! YA RIGHT~!". To me, she din do a good job and she had not lead me well.

Seriously i should have voiced out my displeasure of the overall managment over the board yesterday. I should not bothered about myself having a high chance to be enlisted in the black list. I just kept mum throughout the whole meeting and just observed and learnt about the whole management system.

And ya, ended up myself being pissed off almost throughout the whole lesson yesterday.

That welfare officer - B&*&@#(^#@&%&^#*^R$*T*#%@&638@&#^&*^&$##@)_(*$#&^*^%^$&^

I'm really pissed with her. And I DON'T RESPECT HER AT ALL.

HUMPF. =(

I am very angry with her.

No comments: