Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Deleted the last paragraph of yesterday's post. Feel i've sounded too happy and excited...make me feel very umcomfortable and paranoid...

think it's due to past experiences, being too happy over things which happen to me always seems to turn out bad and brings great disappointment.

=p i know it's a weird theory from me. but oh well, only i myself know it.

**************************************************

Was in quite poor luck today. A pimple on the corner of my lips and i looked soo uncomfortable~ =(
Worse was that i met a colleague from another department to ask him for some assistance. Turned out that I've met him during the retreat thingy and haha..he saw the fun side of me, so as a result think he had a strong impression of me (he recognised me immediately while i'm still pondering where i've seen him).

anyway .....ahh...i'm so embarrased la~ i was in a relatively presentable office wear, my hair treats me well today...BUT that big pimple...~!!

Ahhhh....!!!!! (o_x)

Later then i found out from my colleagues that he's actually a scholar. *gasp* he doesn't look like one la and he's talking to me humbly - i can't feel any arrogance from him.

hhaaa..anyway....no chance la...i know myself....

**************************************************
I'm very tired....i'm feeling so burnt out now...........think i can just cry at any point of time.............. (T_T)

No comments: