Sunday, August 03, 2008

Photos~~En Fin~!

YES~! No tuition later in the morning, my student has cancelled it~! =p

And yup, finally i do have the time to upload some decent photos (okay, not that i've indecent photos..WHAHAHA~)

Anyway these are the few gifts which one of my cousins gave to me. I used to address my this cousin "(his name) ge-ge" (elder brother)..hmm..well, he's just married and well, i will still call him by how I address him since young.




It's quite weird for him to give me such gifts. hahaha..especially when my parents told him that I'm working as an engineer now, heard that he's kinda shocked/surprised. haha..guess he still remembers me as a little girl. hahaa..

***********************************************************

SASHIMI~! Given by my tcm classmate who is in this fish export business.



Cut all these myself. haha.. =p

This is the only sashimi which i adore eating it. =)

**********************************************************

My convocation~! Enjoyed the evening..it's been great..taking photos with many of my school mates, my clinque.. =)

And lots of hats-throwing sessions~!

Here's one...

Here's two...
Here's three.....
Fourth.......
Fifth.........
And finally the last hat-throwing..~~!!! =D


My very good friend, HM. Been great working with her during our FYP period. hahaa..!
And here's DLY~! another great friend of mine..hahaha..ya..and he's stolen the lime light of the convocation ceremony.. =p



Cheers to graduation from a course which had never crossed my mind since secondary school~! 4 years of academical torture, AU REVOIR~!

YEah~~~ and yup, people, what's next?!

i'm opening the door to my life goal. I'm in the process of transforming my dream into a reality. Wish me all the best, folks~!

No comments: