Friday, August 22, 2008

Finally had one of my work assignment done 90%. Had them sent over to my boss to review.

and such achievement is done with the sacrifice of missing my tcm lesson. sigh.

but then again, did enjoy dinner with a friend over in Fish and Co. Had coriander catch and din expect the dressing on the dory fish to be green. hahaa
And for no reason, i found myself in a position of being kinda inflexible with the utensils. I rarely have put myself in such situation.

Followed by my work session in centrepoint's starbucks. simply love doing my own stuff in starbucks. love the music played there, especially when it's around 10..they just started playing jazz.... =)

think i'll wanna hang around in starsbuck later in the evening again. =) slack...will bring along louis armstrong's album... =))))

really appreciate my this friend a lot to drive me home just now.

was given a big bag of hershey. all bought from new york =)
kinda shrieked with surprise.
din expect myself to have that kind of response. blame it on the chocolates. haha..

suddenly heard this song "moon river"...been always loving this song...... =)

No comments: