Sunday, August 31, 2008

Been a wonderful weekend. =)

A surprise from AG on Saturday. Din expect him to have waited for me to end my tcm lessons. =)))))
well, i did hope he'll come but i'm very happily surprised that he really came. =D

However, din meet him today. Need to rush my work. And i wanna spend time with my family.

Gosh. I really dislike statistics. And i'm kinda feeling lousy about myself. I did well for my mathematics, but turned out a disappointment that i've no idea of how to apply the theory into practice. =(
And i'm not happy when there's a high chance of me admiting defeat to a scholar who had proposed this statistical methodology. Hmm..the scholar din declare a challenge, but it's an intrinsic challenge and pressure i impose upon myself.

But well, i've full support from AG. Really appreciate his effort to write the word "jiayou" in chinese. =)

This coming week's gonna one big busy one. the scholar is leaving at the end of this week and i've a deadline to meet. and i gonna do my tcm's biology presentation project.

can't wait for friday. meeting ZJ they all~~!!!! hahaha..gonna have many things to share..and i'm going to dig out some juicy news from ZJ~! hee...have prepared a list of questions for ZJ..hahahhaa...

can't wait for weekend too... (^^)

anyway KP has uploaded the video clip of the vietnam trip on facebook~! Was watching it in the afternoon..brought back many memories..of all the fun moments the whole 18 of us had in Vietnam. hahaa..really miss them~ =)
go watch it in my facebook...great photos taken mainly by thjin..and hahahhhahaa...great clip...whahhahahaa.. =p

work tmr...sian ah...but was kinda disappointed that i din have the opportunity to go sydney for a business trip. but it's ok =) i believe there'll be chances for me..!!

la la la...it's been a sweet sweet week... =)

hope the honeymoon period will keep on going...for a centurial time..... =)

No comments: