Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Come people...let's sing a birthday song..

for one of my very good friends..

Sindy... =)))

*sing*

Happy birthday to you....
Happy birthday to you.......
Happy birthday to you... you..........
Happyy birthdayyyy tooooo YoOoOOUUUUuu...!!!!!
=D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SINDY~!

Have known you for...10 years~!!!!
I'm very lucky to have you in my life..!!!
=)

I cya and the rest on friday~! =D

*********************************************************

AG is very nice.... (T___T) i'm touched.....

i really hope this time, everything will work out well. and it's gonna be not just one party's effort, but both...

*********************************************************

Work, as usual, is busy.

Statistics....arg....
I feel like quitting, but i don't want to admit defeat..!!

i dun believe i can't be as smart as the scholar. =p

*********************************************************

A lot of my bosses will be away from tmr onwards..Sydney~!!!

i also wanna go........dun know whether how i can handle this time, without my boss's presence.
the previous time, when my boss was away for a month, i was very stressed up, always frowning. haha..tat's what my colleague, Jas, told me.

hahaa.. =p

No comments: